January 6, 2015

Women’s Health & Fertility

Whether your dealing with fertility issues or menopause, we will customize a treatment plan for you!

We have become experts at women’s health issues because we started treating women athletes.  In order to for sports injuries to be treated effectively, we had to treat our patients holistically.  So naturally, becoming experts at treating women across the board was necessary.


We have a great track record for infertility.  With a combination of acupuncture, nutrition and herbal therapies, we have a 98% success rate.  The other 2% was because our patients decided they didn’t want to become pregnant.  In order to be successful, we look at treatments as a partnership.  Not only a partnership with the woman who wants to get pregnant but her husband or partner as well.  Both parties have to be balanced and firing on all cylinders.  The process can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months depending on the individual.


When women become menopausal it is a natural process.  However, the symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats and irritability can become annoying and frustrating.  Through acupuncture, nutrition and herbs, we can bring the body back into balance and relieve the symptoms and make you feel great again.

Basically, in Chinese medicine, menopause is a deficiency in the female energy or Yin energy in the body.  Yin isnaturally cooling and nourishing for the body.  As a woman gets older she depletes this energy thus becoming more Yang in nature.  Yang is warming to the body.  By increasing the Yin in the body, we can bring the body back to homeostasis and relieve you of heat related symptoms.

Other issues

Just about any other issues can be addressed as well.  This includes painful periods, headaches, migraines, pain and stress.  As you can see, we address a range of issues from just about every age.  We will partner with you to develop a custom treatment plan!

Give us a call and we will help you!

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Call Now Button
    WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien